While the DJ did play some pretty rockin' dance tunes, there were a few songs that on principal alone I had to protest (that Cee Lo song, anything by Britney... grrr).
So I started thinking - what are the songs that I love to dance to? And boom! A new themed-playlist is born. Mind you, these are only the most recent get-up-and-get-your-groove-on songs that I love. For a complete list, see my entire iTunes library :)
Listen and love. And bust a move*.
- Crank That (Soulja Boy) [Travis Barker Remix], Soulja Boy Tell'Em
- Touch, Natasha Bedingfield
- Best Love Song, T-Pain feat. Chris Brown
- Telephone, Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce
- I Like The Way, Bodyrockers
- Firework, Katy Perry
- Break Your Heart, Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris
- If I Had You, Adam Lambert
- Blow, Ke$ha
- In My Head, Jason Derulo
- My Body, Young the Giant
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It), Beyonce
- Dynamite, Taio Cruz
- If We Ever Meet Again, Timbaland feat. Katy Perry
- I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem), Good Charlotte
- How You Like Me Now, The Heavy
- (I Like My) Cowboys Dirty, Bridgette Tatum
- Kick Drum Heart, The Avett Brothers
*these songs also serve quite nicely as running/work-out music.