Pages

Friday, August 14

Yes, I am this ridiculous...

So apparently the official New Moon trailer comes out today... and maybe I've been checking YouTube every fifteen minutes to see if someone has leaked it... and maybe I came across this video and laughed my head off... and maybe I realize that I am a little fanatical when it comes to these books/movies... and maybe I'm a little embarrassed to admit all this... and maybe I now realize that it is videos like the one below that help me to understand that this is all just a LOT of ridiculousness... and maybe I should spend my time on more meaningful pursuits... and maybe I should stop acting like a little tween groupie... and maybe I should stop obsessing about finding my own Edward...

BUT THEN AGAIN... MAYBE NOT.

(you can ignore the last 40 seconds or so)

"So does anyone have like a napkin? Or a Band-aid?"

No comments:

Post a Comment