Pages

Sunday, August 30

And now a taste of things to come...

Mexico was AH-MAZING. Pictures and recap coming soon to a blog near you.

Fall Semester has officially begun and I've decided it's going to be great. Oh, and PS: Summer Term = 4.0 GPA. Go Me.

BYU Football game this weekend in Dallas with Mel and the parents. Can't wait to see New Texas Stadium in all its Cowboy glory.

I have read some really good books lately. Reviews to follow.

And let's not forget about new music. It's been awhile since I've posted a playlist. Stay tuned.

Have I mentioned recently that I have the greatest friends in the world? Well I do. And I love them all.

And there's your preview of things to come in the next week. So, after these messages.... I'll be right back!

2 comments:

  1. guilty as charged...i was totally blog stalking. haha infact blog stalking off of your blog! but this girl is amazing! I just want to buy one piece and figure out how in the world she does it so i can do it myself. my name is magen and i'm a blog stalker! can't wait to see this mexico pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. books! I need to hear about more books. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete