Pages

Monday, June 4

Master of Multi-tasking....

I am sitting in my Business Lecture Series class and I am amazed at how much I have accomplished! It's amazing what you can do when you are feigning paying attention.

Some random musings.....
  • Can anyone else hardly believe that it is already June?! Where has the year gone? I feel like I have yet to accomplish anything. I feel like I am in the same place (Provo), the same situation (bored and single), doing the same things (school and television) as I was last June! Grrr. I keep on hoping something will happen, but, alas! Life stays the same. Maybe I'll get struck by lightening tomorrow...
  • I am now hooked on "So You Think You Can Dance." It's a riot! Mary's laugh is one of the highlights of the show. My thought, though, every time I watch it..."Are these people for real?" Sometimes I have to turn away, I am so embarrassed for these people who truly think they know what they are doing. And then the judges are so harsh! The show is like a car wreck...you want to look away, but you just can't help yourself!
  • Other fun shows that I am watching this summer: Traveler on ABC, and The 4400 on USA. Both excellent shows!
  • I played Scrabble for the first time last night with my sister and brother-in-law. Fun game! Although, I now feel that my knowledge of vocabulary is limited to three- and four-letter words! I would have won if someone (my sister, Jen) was not such a stickler about all the "rules"! Whatever, I won in spirit...
  • I am embarrassingly white, so on Saturday I decided to get a little color the old-fashioned way - laying out in the sun and burning myself to a crisp! Actually, I didn't burn myself that bad (just my back, which has not seen the sun in more than a year and a half!), and I now have a little color! So, instead of being pasty white, I'm more of a burnt pink color...
  • This weekend is my brother's graduation from high school (Go Dragons!) and the whole family is getting together to celebrate! Yeah for family get-togethers! With the recent birth of my second nephew, our family now totals 11. Not too terribly big as families go, but it is still fun when we are all together (which does not happen very often due to the fact that we are spread out over four states).

That's all for now. Life is crazy as usual and I am trying to stay sane...

No comments:

Post a Comment