Pages

Wednesday, August 15

Bona fide & Certified

While in New York City with Pretty Girl (full recap and pictures coming soon, promise!), we happened upon The LEGO Store.
And what was their window display?


Naturally, I had to buy a set.  After much fierce debate, I settled on "Attack on Weathertop."  It took us almost 2 hours to put it together (clearly, these things are not made for 7-10 year-olds), and it was probably the best 2 hours of my life.  My new LEGO set is currently being proudly displayed in my classroom.  Yet one more reason for my students to think their teacher is so incredibly cool.


But wait!  There's more!

I came across this "trailer" yesterday... and I can't stop laughing.  It's probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.


Want to see more?  LEGO made 4 animated re-narrations of the whole LOTR story:


Completely ridiculous but absolutely hilarious.

And now everyone knows that I am a bona fide, certified fan geek.
Everyone also knows exactly what to get me for Christmas this year.

2 comments:

  1. Agh! I have been wanting a LEGO set lately, and those LOTR ones look incredible! I just wish LEGOs weren't so darn expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!! I wish all teachers had your passion. And for the record, LEGO toys are way cool.

    ReplyDelete