I've been listening to this playlist on repeat since I first created it, which was only a few days after it happened. I realized just yesterday, though, that I'm not singing anymore. And history has taught me that when I'm not singing, it means that something is wrong. After making a POW, I usually spend a good solid week memorizing the entire playlist, singing at the top of my lungs at home, in the car, at school. But I have't been singing this playlist. I've just been letting the music, the words, the memories, the emotions wash over me.
I hope I start singing again soon. I miss singing. But I miss Z more.
Listen and love.
- I'm Shipping Up to Boston, Dropkick Murphys
- Everything's an Illusion, Mayday Parade
- About Today, The National (from the album Cherry Tree)
- We Found Love, Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris
- Untitled, Less Than Three
- Sail, AWOLNATION
- Poison & Wine, The Civil Wars
- Believe, SafetySuit
- Oh Darling, Plug In Stereo feat. Cady Groves
- Take This to Heart, Mayday Parade
- Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol
- Change Your Mind, The All-American Rejects
- Disaster Hearts, I Fight Dragons
- What I've Done, Linkin Park
- Winter Song, Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
- Just a Kiss, Lady Antebellum
- About Today, The National (from the Warrior soundtrack)
- To Whom It May Concern, The Civil Wars