Pages

Thursday, December 1

POW: "It's beginning..."

I might tweak this playlist a bit over the weekend, but for right now I'm quite pleased with it.  These songs make my soul smile.

Listen and love.
  1. Winter Song, Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson - both of these ladies have gorgeous voices, and together their sound is heartbreakingly beautiful.  beautiful song, too.
  2. All I Do Is Win, DJ Khaled feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross - my new theme song.  makes me feel like i can do anything.  like run a marathon...
  3. Someone Like You, Charlie Puth & Emily Luther - ohmylife.  this cover is beyond beautiful.  dare i say better than the original?
  4. My Name, McLean - kayla, i must give you kudos for this one.  so smooth and so awe. some.
  5. Everything's an Illusion, Mayday Parade - i've been in a mayday mood for about a week now.  their latest album has been as life-altering as their first album was way back in 2008.
  6. You're The First, The Last, My Everything, Joshua Radin - watch this.  you're welcome.
  7. No Light, No Light, Florence + the Machine - why is she so fabulous?
  8. Start a War, The National - i listened to nothing but this incredible band for almost the entire month of october.  their music changed my life.
  9. Learn to Love, Needtobreathe - this band rocks my soul.
  10. I Forgive You, Kelly Clarkson - so happy she's still making music.
  11. It Is What It Is, Lifehouse - i have a special place in my heart for this band.  soundtrack of my high school life.
  12. Fooling Myself, Grace Potter & The Nocturnals - i quite like her sound.
  13. Circle of Lies, There For Tomorrow - great band.
  14. Long Live, Taylor Swift - why is her music so addictive?
  15. Without the Bitter the Sweet Isn't As Sweet, Mayday Parade - one more mayday for good measure.
  16. Can't Help Falling In Love, Ingrid Michaelson - featured in the trailers for this movie.  looks like a tearjerker.  
  17. Wish List, Neon Trees - 'tis the season, after all.

1 comment:

  1. I love so many of these songs. All I Do is Win should be on your marathon playlist at least 6 times. The Someone Like You cover? Makes my heart melt. Also, glad you've been converted to how awesome My Name is. Mayday's new album is incredible. Florence can do no wrong.

    So, to sum up. I love this POW. And your blog.

    ReplyDelete