Pages

Sunday, January 1

12 Goals for 2012

One year ago, on this very day, I made 3 goals for myself for 2011.  I can proudly report that I accomplished all of them.  For the year 2012, I decided to be a little more ambitious and up the ante on the number of things I wanted to achieve before the year was through.

So here you go - the ubiquitous New Year's Resolutions post...

12 GOALS FOR 2012
  1. Increase in faith and trust in the Lord through regular prayer and gospel study.
  2. Attend the temple at least twice a month.
  3. Survive first year of teaching.
  4. Remain employed to have a second year of teaching. 
  5. Make it out alive of the Ragnar Relay: Wasatch Back for the second year in a row
  6. Train for and complete a half-marathon. 
  7. Read more books, especially non-fiction and classic literature. 
  8. Keep a reading journal. 
  9. Make at least one major road-trip. 
  10. Take at least one vacation to some place new. 
  11. Be brave and adventurous. 
  12. Don’t be afraid to take chances. 
Last year's word was LEARN.
This year's word is SERVE.

It's gonna be a good one.  I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment