So here you go - the ubiquitous New Year's Resolutions post...
12 GOALS FOR 2012
- Increase in faith and trust in the Lord through regular prayer and gospel study.
- Attend the temple at least twice a month.
- Survive first year of teaching.
- Remain employed to have a second year of teaching.
- Make it out alive of the Ragnar Relay: Wasatch Back for the second year in a row.
- Train for and complete a half-marathon.
- Read more books, especially non-fiction and classic literature.
- Keep a reading journal.
- Make at least one major road-trip.
- Take at least one vacation to some place new.
- Be brave and adventurous.
- Don’t be afraid to take chances.
Last year's word was LEARN.
This year's word is SERVE.
It's gonna be a good one. I can feel it.