Pages

Monday, February 22

Money well spent...

Remember last year when I said I had a new goal for the summer? A couple of weeks after deciding that I wanted to give aerobic boxing a try, I was driving by Academy Sports and stopped in just to see what my options were. To my surprise, a 70 lb. heavy bag was only $60, and they just happened to have a stand on sale for $50 (normally $100). The gloves and wraps totaled a whopping $25. So after giving Dad a call - because I needed someone to reassure me that I wasn't crazy for making such a purchase - I told the sales rep to ring it all up and load it in the truck.

So for a grand total of $135, I bought myself a punching bag and stand, gloves and wraps.

Best. Purchase. Ever.


Her name is Evy the Everlast and she is the best thing to wake up to in the morning.

My (almost) daily routine is to spend an hour on the treadmill and then continue my endorphine-induced euphoria with Evy. With the right rock-out music (volume set to extremely loud), it is my favorite part of the day.

I highly recommend you give it a try. And if you're in Austin, you are more than welcome to come over and enjoy the wonders of aerobic boxing for yourself.

Evy won't mind the extra pounding. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment