Pages

Thursday, February 14

Happy Heart Day...Part II

And while Cinderella and her Prince did live happily ever after, the point, gentlemen, is that they lived. (Ever After)

I love you…in a really, really big…pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you…love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me. (Grey’s Anatomy)

And if you ever decided to leave me I would go and find you and bring you home because you would be wrong. (Mad About You)

I always say that there is no greater act of courage than to be the one who kisses first. (Mad About You)

I spoke to you about my feelings because I love you; I had no thought for your reputation. (North & South)

I don't want to possess you! I wish to marry you because I love you! (North & South)

You know what? I would save the receptionist. Just wanted to clear that up. (The Office)

I'm in love with you… I just needed you to know...once. (The Office)

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. (When Harry Met Sally)

1 comment: