Pages

Thursday, February 14

Happy Heart Day...Part I

Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars:

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

Celine Dion, I Want You to Need Me:

I want you to need me
Like the air you breathe
I want you to feel me
In everything
I want you to see me
In your every dream
The way that I taste you, feel you, breathe you, need you
I want you to need me
Like I need you

Frou Frou, The Dumbing Down of Love:

And if I tell you
(Lover alone without love)
What will happen
(Lover alone without love)
Will you miss him?
(Love alone without love)

Music is worthless unless it can
Make a complete stranger
Break down and cry

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Your Guardian Angel:

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

'Cause you're my true love, my whole world
Please don't throw that away
'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and please tell me you'll stay

No comments:

Post a Comment