Pages

Friday, February 8

God bless the USA (Network)...


Excellent, excellent sci-fi show that was recently cancelled after 4 seasons. I loved the characters (esp. Kyle!) and the unique story. Taken by the future and sent back with special powers to save the present? How does one go about being abducted?



Funny as all get out! I love the banter between fake psychic Shawn and best friend Gus. Detective Carlton "Lassie" Lassiter (played by Timothy Omundson in a role that is a complete 180 from his role as Phil Constantino in Jericho) is a Dwight Schrute-ish character that annoyed me at first but that I now find quite humorous. This show makes me laugh out loud and I love it!

Current obsession! Love, love, love this show. So much fun to watch - a story about a spy who has been "burned" and is stuck in Miami while he tries to piece his life back together. I've loved Gabrielle Anwar since Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. And Jeffrey Donovan? Handsome, handsome man! He'll always have a special place in my TV heart from his days as Kyle on Pretender and he is excellent as ex-spy Michael Westen. How does one go about becoming an international spy?

No comments:

Post a Comment