Pages

Friday, August 7

A New Chapter

I began this blog back in 2007, at the very end of senior year at BYU.  With the exception of a few months here and there (...and the past year), I was a pretty faithful blogger.  This blog carried me through living in Los Angeles, moving back home to Texas, moving to Austin and attending UT, moving back to Dallas, the start of my teaching career, the death of a friend, engagement, marriage, pregnancy and baby.  Circle of life, am I right?

Anyways.  This blog has served me well during both very low times and very happy times, and I am grateful for the support of so many as I have poured out a little of my heart and soul through these posts.

Now, however, I have decided that it is time for a fresh start, a clean slate, a blank page.  I will now be embarking on a new chapter on my new blog, A Run in the Park.  I invite you to follow along through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or an RSS feeder. Comments, follows and likes are always appreciated!

If you have been a reader of Some Sort of Crazy for a while, I thank you so much for allowing me to share a little bit of myself with you.  I hope you will continue to follow me on this new adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment