Pages

Sunday, February 1

6 Months of Baby J

A few days late, but my Baby J is 6 months old.  Seriously.  He just keeps on getting cuter and cuter.

Nothing could have prepared me for motherhood.  Sure, it's hard and sometimes it's lonely, but it is the best feeling in the world (and that is not hyperbole).  Especially in the last couple of months, I know he knows me.  He knows that I am his mommy.  He turns at the sound of my voice and smiles when he sees my face.  He holds my fingers and puts his fingers in my mouth.  He grabs my nose and pulls my hair.  He puts his arms around my neck and falls asleep on my shoulder And best of all, he loves me for me.

He is growing more curious and independent every day.  He smiles and laughs at everything.  He is a happy and healthy baby boy, and I could not be more grateful to my husband and my Heavenly Father for giving me this gift of motherhood.

Here are some of my favorite moments from the last half year...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment