Pages

Sunday, October 5

Baby J


You are so cute, I could just eat you!

I've never liked this comment from well-meaning individuals in reference to babies and small children.  It just seems like a weird thing to say.

But I totally understand it now.  Whenever I look at Jackson, I almost can't stand it.  He. Is. So. Cute.  At two months old, his little personality is coming out.  He found his smile and is starting to find his laugh.  He is trying out new sounds everyday, and I can't wait for the day when he will start telling me what's on his mind.  He is almost able to support his head on his own, and just recently started testing out his leg strength to support his body.  He loves his bottle and hates wet/dirty diapers.  I think he is starting to enjoy bath time more - kicking the water is a new thing as of a couple of nights ago.  He has beautiful blue eyes and long lashes, just like his daddy.  He's starting to chunk up in his legs, cheeks and tummy.  Yes, he is going slightly bald and his hair in general is out of control, but somehow that just makes him even cuter.  It's still a gamble whether or not he will sleep through the night, but we're hoping he figures it out soon.

Mitchell and I are just in awe of how much we love this little boy.  I sometimes can't even believe that he is ours.
For forever and ever, he is ours and we are his.

My beautiful Baby J.  I love him so much, I could just eat him.
(Jonathan Swift would be so proud.)


Seriously, though.  So cute.  I can't stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment