Pages

Saturday, July 12

Showered

As sappy as this sounds, I know why they call them "showers."  The outpouring of love and friendship is overwhelming.  The gifts are great, but more importantly I am so grateful to have strong, beautiful, and amazing women in my life.  And while I am slightly scared to death of becoming a "mother," I have no doubt that I'll be able to figure it out with the help of so many excellent examples all around me.  The best of which is, of course, my own loving mother.  A friend told me today that her and I are exactly alike - same mannerisms, same voice, same laugh.  No greater compliment.

Much love to all our friends and family who have supported M and I during this first year of marriage, and now as we prepare for our first year of parenthood.  We can't wait for Baby Jackson to be finally be here!


No comments:

Post a Comment