Pages

Friday, November 23

give thanks, day 23

i started making lists for days 20, 21 and 22, but then life got in the way of my best blogging intentions. but what a great life it has been. i spent the first two days of my break running errands and accomplishing a bunch of little things that i never seem to get done during a work week.  on wednesday, we traveled to phoenix to be reunited with the rest of the family (minus the moore family). yesterday was a wonderful day, which began with a turkey trot 5k, followed by lots of football and delicious food. i loved spending the day with my favorite people and reflecting on all of my blessings.

so, in no particular order, 23 things. 

i am thankful for my Savior. 
i am thankful for the gospel
i am thankful for the church
i am thankful for the temple
i am thankful for my mother
i am thankful for my father
i am thankful for my sister kimmy
i am thankful for my sister jenny (and brother-in-law art and nephews ethan and milo)
i am thankful for my brother chris
i am thankful for my brother jason (and sister-in-law heather)
i am thankful for my sister ju-ju-bee
i am thankful for j&r, gpn, mpd... and all the wonderful friends who have blessed my life in innumerable ways
i am thankful for ward brothers and sisters who love and support me.
i am thankful for amazing teacher friends and mentors who encourage and inspire me.
i am thankful to be a teacher
i am thankful for my students
i am thankful to be an american
i am thankful to be a texan
i am thankful for the men and women of america's armed forces
i am thankful for the beauty of music
i am thankful for the beauty of literature
i am thankful for opposition in all things

and last but not least, i am thankful for m. ily. slurp!

No comments:

Post a Comment