Pages

Thursday, June 23

POW: "junebugs"

I made this playlist a couple of weeks ago, but never posted it.  I'm quite in love with all of these songs...

Listen and love.

  1. Walk, Foo Fighters - this song was featured during the closing credits of Thor
  2. Paris (Ooh La La), Grace Potter & The Nocturnals - a friend introduced me to this very talented lady and this song is rock-out fabulous
  3. Keep The Car Running, Arcade Fire - still loving this band
  4. Kiss Me Slowly, Parachute - a beautiful song about falling in love
  5. Blow Me Away, Breaking Benjamin feat. Valora - a song BB originally wrote for the Halo 2 soundtrack, but now remixed with the vocal stylings of Valora
  6. You Are a Tourist, Death Cab for Cutie - I feel like I'm just now discovering this band and I love everything I listen to
  7. E.T., Katy Perry - still not sure how I feel about her... but I will admit she has some great running songs
  8. This Is All Now, Taking Back Sunday - I don't know what it is about this band that makes all their music rock-out wonderful...
  9. Your Surrender, Neon Trees - just found out that this band is from Provo, UT and all four members are LDS... awesome!
  10. Monster, Paramore - first single since the much-publicized departure of founding band members the Farro Brothers, this song is also featured on the Transformers 3 soundtrack
  11. The Truth Is, Go Radio - "on the list of everything I need there's air, but first there's you and me"
  12. Don't Wanna Go Home, Jason Derulo - great party anthem :)
  13. For You and Your Denial, Yellowcard - one of my all-time favorite bands, a great break-up song
  14. Arms, Christina Perri - love her voice and her lyrics, a song about staying in love
  15. Sleepyhead, Passion Pit - I actually can't stand this song, but it's annoyingly catchy
  16. Steal Your Heart, Augustana - lead singer Dan Lynus has such a distinctive voice
  17. Who Says, Selena Gomez & The Scene - for Sister Jen and Brother Jason...
  18. Honey Bee, Blake Shelton - how adorable is this song?
  19. Iridescent, Linkin Park - new single for the Transformers 3 soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment