Pages

Sunday, April 10

stubb's: an austin tradition

went to stubb's last night to see one of my all-time favorite bands (yellowcard).  the other bands were pretty awesome, too (the summer set, hey monday, all time low).  live music makes my heart so happy (although i could do without the r-rated commentary in between songs).


yellowcard.  their new album is amazing. their older albums still rock.
"here i go! scream my lungs out and try to get to you, you are my only one. i let go! there's just no one, no one like you, you are my only, my only one!"

all time low.  also amazing.  except... the bass player decided to perform sans shirt.  now, i enjoy looking at a guy's nicely defined chest as much as the next girl, but it was a little distracting.  they did play my favorite song, though, so i can forgive the bassist for his exhibitionist tendencies.
"oh, i can see now that all of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor to find my whoever, wherever she may be"

it's always better when it's live.

more live music next weekend (the avett brothers in dallas).  i've been promised that it will be a life-altering experience.  so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment