Pages

Monday, January 17

POW: "Hope Springs Eternal"

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring Semester.  My last semester.  And then I graduate.  And then I get to say goodbye to being a college student.  For good.

So naturally, a Playlist of the Week is in order.  Listen and love.

  1. Every Breath, Boyce Avenue
  2. Sing, My Chemical Romance
  3. Crash and Burn, Lifehouse
  4. Start a Fire, Ryan Star
  5. Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
  6. Only Girl (In the World), Rihanna
  7. Grenade, Bruno Mars
  8. On Your Side, Thriving Ivory
  9. Back To December, Taylor Swift
  10. Teenage Dream, Boyce Avenue (a cover of the Katy Perry song, which I like loads better than the original)
  11. Let Let Go Tonight, Atomic Tom
  12. I Just Wanna Run, The Downtown Fiction
  13. Turn On The Radio, Reba McEntire
  14. Losing You, Sleeperstar
  15. Next Girl, The Black Keys
  16. Just The Way You Are, Boyce Avenue (another cover, also amazing)
  17. When Will My Life Begin, Mandy Moore
  18. The Sun's Gone Dim and the Sky's Turned Black, Johann Johannsson

No comments:

Post a Comment