Pages

Wednesday, July 21

Weird Mood

For the past couple of days I've been in a really weird mood. Not mad or sad, but definitely not happy-go-lucky, sunshine-in-my-soul either. The weird thing is that I can usually pinpoint the specific event that has served as the catalyst for any given mood, but this week I've had a hard time figuring out the source of my weird feeling. As far as I can remember, nothing has really happened since Sunday... nothing, at least, that would justify this weird mood. Again, not sad, but not really bursting-with-joy either.  I guess I've just been in kind of a "meh" mood.

For example:

Go running today? Meh.
Go running tomorrow?
Meh.
Make a salad for dinner? Meh.
Eat this big bowl of sherbet? Meh.
Read ch. 3 for class tomorrow? Meh.
Go to bed early? Meh.
Watch 27 Dresses on FX for the bajillionth time? Meh.
Wake up early? Meh.
Get dressed in real clothes? Meh.
Put on a little bit of makeup today? Meh.
Make the bed? Meh.
Take out the trash? Meh.
Do the dishes? Meh.
Blog about my weird mood? Meh.

Feel better tomorrow? Meh.

1 comment:

  1. Meh weeks are hard. Even the thought of it makes me want to open my mouth and yawn "Meeeeeeeeeh".

    ReplyDelete