Pages

Thursday, July 8

POW: "La Furia Roja"

In honor of Spain's first ever appearance at the World Cup Finals...
  1. Wavin' Flag (Coca-Cola Celebration Mix), K'naan - World Cup theme song
  2. Magic, B.o.B feat. Rivers Cuomo
  3. (I Like My) Cowboys Dirty, Bridgette Tatum - this song makes me smile
  4. Beautiful Monster, Ne-Yo
  5. Runaway Train, Brandon Boyd - from lead singer of Incubus' solo album debut
  6. The Line, Battles*
  7. Ridin' Solo, Jason Derulo
  8. On My Own, The Used - a beautiful (and kind of sad) song
  9. Ours, The Bravery*
  10. King of Anything, Sara Bareilles - her music is so quirky and fun
  11. One Last Chance, Daughtry
  12. Cosmic Love, Florence + The Machine - love, love, love her sound
  13. Stop for a Minute, Keane feat. K'naan
  14. Take Me Out, Franz Ferdinand
  15. What Part of Forever, Cee Lo Green*
  16. Crossfire, Brandon Flowers
  17. All In, Lifehouse
  18. Rain Is a Good Thing, Luke Bryan - this song makes me want to dance
  19. Let's Get Lost, Beck & Bat for Lashes*
  20. Wavin' Flag (Spanish Celebration Mix), K'naan feat. David Bisbal - fun fact: David Bisbal is from Almería, which is the first city I served in while on my mission in Spain. During my time there, he was just releasing his second album and gaining a lot of popularity and fame. For six weeks, everywhere my companion (Hna. Hand!) and I went we were surrounded by the vocal stylings of the curly-haired wonder.  And by the time I left Almería, I had memorized the first single: "Bulería, Bulería, tan dentro del alma mía, es la sangre de la tierra en que nací… Bulería, Bulería, más te quiero cada día, de te vivo enamorado desde que te vi." Ahhh. I love Spanish pop.
*From The Twilight Saga: Eclipse soundtrack - once again, forget the movie, just buy the soundtrack!

No comments:

Post a Comment