Pages

Monday, November 23

Special Edition POW: "Attitude of Gratitude"

Have I mentioned recently how much I love music? No, I haven't? Odd...
  1. Until Morning, Dashboard Confessional - my favorite off their new album
  2. Friends, Band of Skulls*
  3. Savior, Rise Against - excellent for rage-release
  4. Wonderful, Gary Go - amazing song, amazing album
  5. Hearing Damage, Thom Yorke*
  6. Songs Like This, Carrie Underwood - love her
  7. Monsters, Hurricane Bells*
  8. The Fixer, Pearl Jam - they always remind me of the 90s
  9. Possibility, Lykke Li*
  10. Love Story, Taylor Swift - so ashamed to admit that I like this song...
  11. Perfectly Lonely, John Mayer - not a huge fan of his, but a fun song (thanks, Ivy!)
  12. I Belong to You (New Moon Remix), Muse*
  13. I and Love and You, The Avett Brothers - found this on the iTunes top songs list, kind of cool
  14. Everybody Learns from Disaster, Dashboard Confessional
  15. If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead?, Mayday Parade - "this song is every word I left unspoken"
  16. Cut, Plumb - featured in an episode of Vampire Diaries, and I kind of love it
  17. Unapologize, Carrie Underwood - my favorite off her new album
  18. All I Believe In, The Magic Numbers & Amadou & Mariam*
  19. Flowers for a Ghost, Thriving Ivory - brilliant songwriters
  20. Feeling Sorry, Paramore - rock-out fabulous
  21. Consider Me Gone, Reba McEntire - wow, I put a lot of country songs on this playlist, not my usual MO...
  22. I'm Still Fact - She's Fiction, Mads Langer - beautiful song
  23. Love Story Meets Love Story, Jon Schmidt - a piano/cello instrumental, no words to describe how much I love it
*from The Twilight Saga: New Moon soundtrack - forget the movie, just buy this soundtrack!

3 comments:

  1. Uhhhh, you forgot the following jams:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzjERZU3wbY

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e0u11rgd9Q

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyU7udQhBr8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth? As in Seth Randall? A thousand apologies for forgetting these three very cool songs. I will be sure to include them on my next POW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother is almost always spot on when it comes to music recommendations. :) Katie I love your songs suggestions. New favorite band: The Avett Brothers.

    ReplyDelete