Pages

Tuesday, June 1

LOST no more.

Oh. My. Life.

A week and a half behind the rest of the world, I know, but I just watched the series finale of LOST.

I don't think I've ever cried so much over a TV show (or movie, for that matter) in my entire life.

Seriously, it was a constant stream of tears. Intermingled with shouts of frustration and pure delight.

A perfect ending to a perfect show. Totally worth the 6-year investment. I have never had so much fun with a TV show and I doubt any show in the future will be able to compare.

And what made it even more wonderful is that the people who were supposed to be
together finally got to be together.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself next season without my weekly dose of awesomeness.

*And this is why they invented TV on DVD*

Can't wait to start from the beginning. And get LOST all over again...

1 comment: