- He did what?! So noble.
- He drove off the roof?! Sweet.
- She thought she could get away?! Not so fast, blondie.
- He died?!?! That's so sad.
- He got fired?! Awesome.
- She got promoted?! More awesome.
- Finally! That kiss was even more awesomer.
- He's back?! Evil, little weasel of a man.
- She died?!?!?! That was soooo depressing.
- Katee Sackhoff plays a great mole. It's all in those shifty eyes and that evil smirk.
- Necar Zadegan (actress who plays Dalia Hassan) is beautiful. And awesome.
- Anyone else think Freddie Prinze, Jr. only got better with age?
- That was probably one of the most tragic death scenes I've ever seen on television.
- But now you know that the last 7 hours of the *whole series* will be absolutely awesome because Jack is MAD and ON A MISSION - just the way I like him! Jack is back, baby! Let the game begins!
And finally... The Russians! It's always the Russians!