Pages

Saturday, February 13

PTP: "All You Need"

Probably the easiest themed-playlist you could ever make. I originally had about 80+ songs I was considering, but here are the top 25. Enjoy. And remember, LOVE is all you need.
  1. All You Need Is Love, Jim Sturgess and Dana Fuchs
  2. L-O-V-E, Nat King Cole
  3. Love Today, MIKA
  4. Baby I Love Your Way, Big Mountain
  5. This Everyday Love, Rascal Flats
  6. Crazy In Love, Beyonce feat. Jay-Z
  7. How Did I Fall In Love With You?, Backstreet Boys
  8. Way You Love Me, Faith Hill
  9. Say Hey (I Love You), Michael Franti & Spearhead
  10. I Love You, Kina
  11. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love), Natalie Cole
  12. She Is Love, Parachute
  13. I Love You, Martina McBride
  14. Power of Love, Celine Dion
  15. Oh, It Is Love, Hellogoodbye
  16. When You Say You Love Me, Josh Groban
  17. I Know You Love Me, Smoking Popes
  18. The Way She Loves Me, Tonic
  19. I Love You Always Forever, Donna Lewis
  20. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loves By You), James Taylor
  21. It's Your Love, Tim McGraw
  22. To Make You Feel My Love, Trisha Yearwood
  23. Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
  24. So This Is Love, from "Cinderella"
  25. Elephant Love Medley, from "Moulin Rouge"

No comments:

Post a Comment