Pages

Monday, August 10

So excited...

...that I got to talk with Joanna last night.

...to talk with Rachel today.

...that Melissa comes home tomorrow.

...to try out a new recipe: Lemon-Lavender Cupcakes.

...to have dinner with Jessica and meet her adorable twin girls tomorrow night.

...for our next Fight Club session.

...that this is the last week of Summer Term.

...to buy a new outfit and/or home accessories from Anthro.

...that I'll be driving home to Southlake next week.

...for six days in Mexico with Melissa.

...for the BYU v. OU football game in the New Cowboy Stadium.

...for my newly-purchased black purse to arrive.

...to reread all of the Harry Potter books.

...to re-upholster my couches sometime before the end of the year.


So....what are you excited about?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love lavender flavored everything! How did those cupcakes turn out? I have some lavender in my garden that I want to use soon, and could use a delicious recipe for them...

    Are you going to the BYU v OU game? I am so sad that I am missing it! I just took a tour of the stadium last week and it was more than impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was number one!! Woot woot.

    ReplyDelete