Pages

Wednesday, February 4

The Daily Line-up...

So I know I said I wouldn't be posting anything political on this blog....but I just might have to take that back. There is just so much going on in the world, and especially in our nation, that I have to be able to voice my thoughts (and frustrations) in some type of forum or else I just might go crazy.

Today, though, I want to share with everyone my new love: FOX NEWS. That's right, I am a conservative and I watch FOX News. For the past two weeks I have fallen into the most wonderful routine of coming home from class and basking in the wonder that is political news and commentary. Fascinating stuff. My daily line-up:

Glenn Beck


Special Report w/ Bret Baier


I'm also a fan of FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith and Hannity. I usually don't get up early enough to watch FOX & Friends in the morning, but they are also really enjoyable. But right now my daily shows are Beck and Baier. And for the record: I think Bret Baier is the greatest anchorman ever. For some reason he is just really fun to watch. And he's kind of cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment