Pages

Sunday, November 16

10 Silly Things That I Like...

I am not going to dignify any of these with comments, but here is a list of 10 really silly things that I happen to really like...

1. Never Back Down

2. Stomp the Yard

3. "Leavin'" and "It's Over" by Jesse McCartney


4. Cheese


5. Refrigerated bananas

6. Cold pepperoni pizza for breakfast

7. A bowl of sherbet before bedtime


8. The Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz

9. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

10. Singing out loud in empty parking lots


*What are 10 silly things that you like?*

2 comments:

  1. 1. Cheesy Jennifer Crusie books
    2. The beach boys
    3. Rod Stewart
    4. Overalls
    5. Twilight
    6. The movie "Where the heart is"
    7. Miley Cyrus
    8. Blogging
    9. The Muppet
    10. Dancing no matter who is watch at all times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the movie "Where the Heart Is" and I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I too kind of like Miley Cyrus songs. Sigh. I love silly things.

    ReplyDelete