it wasn't a bad week, nothing horrible happened. i just didn't like it. everything felt off at school. i could never get ahead of grading and planning. i made it to a whopping one crossfit wod. my brilliant plans to get back on paleo failed miserably. i stepped on the cat (true story). a good night's sleep still eludes me. i was reminded, yet again, that i am far from perfect.
but again, not a bad week. just a weird week. an off week. and i didn't like it very much. definitely not my favorite.
however! a few things from this past week that made me smile....
- tuesday night date with my bestie.
- mom came home after being gone for 2.5 weeks.
- carrie underwood concert with tmac (thanks for the invitation... had a blast!).
- asking for and receiving forgiveness from my favorite.
- my commute to and from work is 15 min, against traffic.
- telephone call from brother jason.
- shiver, by coldplay. brings me back to senior year. good times.
- english teacher humor: "move your AS!"
- annotating literary texts. i know, i know. i'm a bit of a nerd.
- the week is finally over and i get to start fresh on monday.