Pages

Saturday, November 6

in a nutshell.

This past week was a doozy.  3 major projects due all at the same time.  If I was able to get even 4 hours of sleep, I considered that a good night's rest.  I've been living off of SlimFast shakes and chocolate Dove Promises.  Every article of clothing I've worn for the past 5 days is in a pile on my bedroom floor.  There has been no rest, no break, no slowing down... and today I am exhausted. 

But I'm happy it's all over with.  For now.  Only 3.5 more weeks of school and then freedom for 6 weeks.  Can't wait.

Below is the finished product of one my projects: an iMovie to introduce myself to my (future) class of students.  It literally took me more than 12 hours to make a 5-minute video.  A little ridiculous?  Maybe.  But I'm really proud of how it turned out.

So this is me in a nutshell.  Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really good!! Can you make me one? Perhaps to attract, ahem, boys? Heh heh. And I'm flattered we made the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I didn't respond sooner! I got your email and life got crazy and waaa waaa waaa. No excuse. LOVE LOVE LOVE the video - I agree with "plain jane" - I want one! What app did you use to make it? I love the movement across the country to show everywhere you've lived. It goes so well with the music. I know you wanted feedback/changes but that was my feedback - I wouldn't change anything! Music was great, too (of course!). See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the video! That's a lot of work and it turned out really nice. I vote you get an A. :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete