Pages

Sunday, October 31

FSOTD: "Airplanes" by Local Natives

Just got home from a long evening at work and I am dead tired.  Tonight I was in the Kid's Department, and as usual it took all of my will power to keep from going crazy.  This is the song that that kept repeating in my head all night long.  It was very soothing and helped me deal with the adorable children and their lovely parents.  This song is amazing.  The whole album ("Gorilla Manor") is amazing.  Great music from a great band.  I highly recommend you check them out - you won't be disappointed.

Listen
and love.

(The music video is cool, if not a little odd.  Enjoy.)



The desk where you sit inside of a frame made of, made of, of wood
I keep those chopsticks you had from when you taught abroad, taught abroad in Japan

I love it all, so much I call
I want you back, back, back, you back


I did not know you as well as my father, father knew you
Every question you took the time to sit and look it up, look it up in the encyclopedia

I love it all, so much I call

I want you back, back, back, you back
I love it all, so much I call

I want you back, back, back, you back

It sounds like we would of had a great deal to say, to say to each other
I bet when I leave my body for the sky the wait, the wait will be worth it

I love it all, so much I call
I want you back, back, back, you back
I love it all, so much I call

I want you back, back, back, you back

No comments:

Post a Comment