Pages

Thursday, August 12

This is what it's all about...

The first thing that I do every morning when I wake up is check my phone for emails, texts or Facebook messages (you know, just in case something really, really important happened during the night that requires my immediate attention (but let's be honest - I really just want to know if anyone has been thinking about me (a girl can dream, right?))).  This morning, I found that J had posted a video on her FB wall. Let's just say that after I watched it I wanted to stay in bed all day long because I was bawling like a baby.

And just now, as I was I finishing my lunch at Panera (favorite lunch spot), I tried watching it again, only to quickly realize that crying in public is a little embarrassing


But it is too powerful a message not to share. S
o please, take 10 minutes to watch this little montage. No matter what your views on the war and the military are, I hope everyone understands that this is what we fight for: for our families and loved ones.



God Bless the American Soldier.


(and now I really want to run into someone's arms for a hug...)

1 comment: