2 years ago I realized that I am a true Texan, through and through.
2 years ago I realized that I am not cut out for a career in Corporate America.
2 years ago I realized that I want to be a high school English teacher.
2 years ago I realized that certain people are put in my life for a reason.
2 years ago I realized that starting over is not necessarily a bad thing.
2 years ago I realized that I kind of have this thing for Superman.
And 2 years ago, I realized that all of the songs below provide great inspiration and motivation during the long, hot summer months...
- Blow Me Away, Breaking Benjamn
- Come in Closer, Blue October
- Beautiful, Me'Shell Ndegeocello
- Telling Lies, Sound The Alarm
- Hope For Me Yet, Marc Broussard
- If You Only Knew, Shinedown
- Adelaid, Anberlin
- Baby's Romance, Chris Garneau
- Somebody Else's Arms, Armor for Sleep
- Cemeteries of London, Coldplay
- Lost, Anouk
- Here Comes the Rain Again, The Drama Club
- Last Time, Secondhand Serenade
- Rescued, Jack's Mannequin
- Lies, Glen Hansard
- When It's Over, 3 Doors Down
- Hometown Glory, Adele
- Hello/Goodbye (Uncool), Lupe Fiasco feat. Unkle