Pages

Tuesday, April 27

Nothing to fear?

Phobias I know I have:
  • Cyclophobia: fear of bicycles
  • Bathmophobia: fear of stairs or steep slopes
  • Climacophobia: fear of falling downstairs
  • Ophidiophobia: fear of snakes
  • Katsaridaphobia: fear of cockroaches
Phobias I think I might have:
  • Mageirocophobia: fear of cooking
  • Anuptaphobia: fear of staying single
  • Arachibutyrophobia: fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth
  • Pteronophobia: fear of being tickled by feathers
  • Scelerophibia: fear of bad men or burglars
A phobia I wish I had:
  • Sitiophobia: fear of food or eating
And my favorite phobias:
  • Walloonphobia: fear of the Walloons
  • Zemmiphobia: fear of the great mole rat
  • Teratophobia: fear of bearing a deformed child or fear of monsters or deformed people

What phobias do you have? Think you have? Wish you had? Think are just down-right hilarious?

No comments:

Post a Comment