Pages

Wednesday, February 17

Completely nekkers...

As I was driving to campus for an afternoon appointment, I looked up ahead of me and saw a man riding a bicycle. Hmmm, I thought to myself, is that man wearing a flesh-colored unitard? How odd... As I approached the spot where the cyclist was crossing the street (quite illegally, I might add), I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the man's very strange outfit. Only to discover it was no outfit. In fact he had no outfit on at all.

Yup. COMPLETELY NAKED. Riding a bike, nekked as a jay-bird. Nothing on but his birthday suit.

In the cyclist's defense, I do believe he was wearing some sort of G-string contraption, but for obvious reasons I didn't slow down to get a better look.

Seriously, people. Keep Austin Weird... just not *that* weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment