FAVORITE NEW ALBUMS:
- RED, Innocence & Instinct
- SafetySuit, Life Left to Go
- There For Tomorrow, A Little Faster
- Breaking Benjamin, Dear Agony
- Mayday Parade, Anywhere But Here
- Various Artists, The Twilight Saga: New Moon
- Gary Go, Gary Go
- Every Avenue, Picture Perfect
- 30 Seconds to Mars, This Is War
FAVORITE NEW MOVIES:
- Star Trek
- The Blindside
- Sherlock Holmes
- Moving to Austin, my new home.
- Discovering the wonders of political news and commentary.
- Being festive with Jubliee, the Easter Cat.
- Washington, DC trip with family.
- Blowing out candles on a real, live birthday cake for my birthday.
- Going to the gun range for the first time ever and realizing that I love shooting.
- Mexico with Mel.
- BYU 14, OU 13. Winner = New Cowboys Stadium.
- Brined Turkey. Delicious.
- Going to the temple with Grandma and the Layton's; truly a miracle and a very special experience.
- Attending Julie's first gallery showing. Impressive and inspiring.
- Having a White Christmas. In Texas.
- Building a snowman in the street and making snow angels in the front yard.
FAVORITE UT CLASSES:
- Introduction to the Teaching Profession with Gretchen
- Chaucer with Professor Scala (KNYGHT!)
- Literature Studies for High School Teachers of English with Professor Dieter
- Overcoming Reading Difficulties with Diane
FAVORITE LESSON LEARNED:
- "Be still, my soul; thy God doth undertake, to guide the future as He has the past. Thy hope, thy confidence, let nothing shake; all now mysterious shall be bright at last. Be still, my soul; the waves and winds still know His voice who ruled them while He dwelt below."
and last but not least...
- "Do you wanna be the Big Spoon, or the Little Spoon?"