Pages

Sunday, June 21

"Love makes fools of everyone.."

Here's the story behind this music video:  When I was in elementary school in Ohio, I had to do a biography report.  I chose to do mine on Andrew Lloyd Weber.  I went to the public library to check out books on Weber and came across a VHS of music videos - songs from his musicals performed by various singers and actors from the actual Broadway plays.  Here begins my and my sisters' obsession with Broadway musicals.  I remember watching and re-watching that VHS tape until we could sing along to every song.  Good times and even greater memories.

I was driving in my car the other day, listening to the Broadway channel on XM and what song do I hear?  Love Changes Everything, from the Andrew Lloyd Weber musical "Aspects of Love," performed by Michael Ball.  Can't even begin to tell you how happy it made me.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment