Pages

Thursday, April 9

Snap out of it, Katie...

Wow. This week has been entirely unproductive.

I've gotten by in my classes with doing just the bare minimum. The house is a wreck. The fridge is still empty. The dirty laundry is now the equivalent of a small mountain. The treadmill is gathering dust. I'm not keeping normal sleeping hours. Make-up has been out of the question. I think I've killed all three of my plants. My desk calendar is still on Monday.

SNAP OUT OF IT, KATIE. GET UP AND DO SOMETHING. LOOK ALIVE. BE YOUR OWN AGENT. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

2 comments:

  1. get a bamboo plant. they don't die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me laugh...I need a self pep-talk right now too! And for the record, all my plants are dead or dying too! I am seriously considering silk.

    ReplyDelete