Pages

Sunday, April 26

Funny People Saying Funny Things...

"Men just look better in armor." (my sister, Julie, while watching The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian)

"I am under no obligation to be baking anybody a pie." (Holly, refusing to lend a hand in the kitchen)

"Everything has a freakin' spirit!" (Audrei, defending the eternal destiny of her cat)

"I could take it to a star party!" (my astronomy professor, Dr. Gaskell, on making telescopes)

"It's so much more fun when you get it wrong." (Dr. Gaskell, while attempting to demonstrate Newton's 3rd Law of Motion with a bottle rocket)

"But you weren't lucky. You were hit by a meteor!" (my psychology professor, Professor Lewis, while discussing cognitive psychology)

"Well, that's Betty for you." (Professor Lewis, on talking monkeys)

"Not everyone is going to love you." (Professor Lewis, on Freudian psychology)

"I want to be in the world!" (Professor Lewis, during a mock therapy session to demonstrate Gestalt Therapy)

"You were on a date and now you're thinking about getting married. When did that happen?" (Professor Lewis, on 'foot-in-the-door' theory)

"This will not stand."
"Oh, it will stand. It will stand tall. And then, it will do a Riverdance!" (PJ, on My Boys)

No comments:

Post a Comment