1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper parties while watching classic Christmas movies
2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial tree (with pine-scented candles burning in the background)
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually sometime after Turkey Day, but this year has been a little rough, what with the house being in shambles because of the remodeling and everything. I think we'll be lucky if the tree goes up at all...
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas, everything comes down and goes back into storage
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? CASANOVA
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother - she will return just about anything you buy for her
8. Easiest person to buy for? Juju-bee - buy her a book or a movie and she is one happy camper :)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Sadly, I don't personally own one. But maybe I will inherit the Lladro nativity one day...
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mailed cards are nice, but since I never get around to actually sending any out, an email is better than nothing at all
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Any gift is a good gift (it's the thought that counts!)
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story ("I caaan't put my arms down!")
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Ummm, does Christmas Eve count?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I have re-gifted previous gifts as Christmas presents (sorry, Dad!), but mostly as a joke
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The Christmas Candy Mix, each year courtesy of Jen (I need the recipe!)
17. Favorite Christmas song?
- Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24), Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- All I Want For Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey
- When My Heart Finds Christmas, Harry Connick, Jr.
- Breath of Heaven, Amy Grant
- Carol of the Bells, Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- A Musicological Journey Through The Twelve Days of Christmas, Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- For Unto Us A Child Is Born, from Handel's "Messiah," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Hallelujah Chorus, from Handel's "Messiah," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Oh...was I supposed to pick just one?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and...I'll get back to you on that one
20. Angel or star at the top of the tree? Can I have both?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas PJs on Christmas Eve and everything else on Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Too much holiday cheer?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The Christmas Cowboy Tree. 'Nuff said.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? We have a different soup every year and the Roasted Tomato Soup we had a couple of years ago was especially delicious, if I do say so myself...
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward Men!
I tag The Sister, The Runner, The Substitute and The Blog Buddy...and any other of my Crazy Friends that would like to join in on the fun!